BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone out there,
I am buying a pair of M3 Leather seats from Amir. Is there anyone out there who would like to trade their OEM Coupe Sport Bucket Seats for it plus a bit of cash. As you know Amir, he is a very hoest guy and does not rip a soul off. They are in practically new condition and have no problems whatsoever.

Here is a picture of the Seats that he is selling, and I have also included a pic of the seats that I want.

Email me: [email protected]
AIM: Eichelruck
or PM me

Thanks to everyone out there.

Johnny

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
THE SEATS I WANT

tHESE ARE THE SEATS IM WILLING TO TRADE FOR.

ANYONE

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M3 Seats

I am selling these because im getting them from Amir for a high amount and i dont really have that much money to spend. That is why im asking for a trade with money as well right. Makes it cool. I can get seats, sincemy car was robbed and make my money up.
Its a totally fair deal. I need the money. Also Shipping will be cheaper in the states. I will have Amir ship them to you directly.

Thanks

Johnny

·
2,393 Posts
too bad you need black, or I'd trade you my greys in a second

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't know much about the M3 seats, other than they look great. Anyway, would I lose my power adjustability and/or seat position memory?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will trade you mine and some cash, but they are manual seats, and they dont have heat:sad:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
M3 Specks

Just to be clear, I need BLACK, POWER, LEATHER, SPORT BUCKET AND HEATED.
The last offer i got was for $800US, but his seats were not heated.

Write back.
Thanks to all

Johnny

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
M3 Seats

Hey man,
Are you up for the trade. We can get this done tomorrow. Please get back to me right away. Do you have AIM or MSN Messenger, it would be easier to speak on.

By the way, what is a bolster adjustments?

AIM: Eichelruck
MSN Messenger: [email protected]

Add me on, anyone.

Thank you

Johnny

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,151 Posts
hey i wanna do the trade right now PM me or AIM :AE330ci AMIR CAN VOUCH FOR MY HONESTY And good trust

1 - 17 of 17 Posts