E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T Silver M3 smg 6 speed 333bhp. 19" wheels/sos telephone system/shift pedals/nice tint/ garaged kept/ moonroof/harmon sound system/etc.
Only serious people apply and to view car must reside in the bay area or willing to travel to San Francisco. Car is very clean and only has 4700 miles.
Reason for sale new baby on the way need four door sedan will also be a BMW. Conatct Deven 415-661-1048/email deven [email][email protected][/email]/415-317-1900. Best of luck I love this car and if only I could keep it I would. I have the best sales person at BMW SF who could hook you up as well if you are serious about this.

·
Go Lakers!!!
2,524 Posts
Devendran said:
T Silver M3 smg 6 speed 333bhp. 19" wheels/sos telephone system/shift pedals/nice tint/ garaged kept/ moonroof/harmon sound system/etc.
Only serious people apply and to view car must reside in the bay area or willing to travel to San Francisco. Car is very clean and only has 4700 miles.
Reason for sale new baby on the way need four door sedan will also be a BMW. Conatct Deven 415-661-1048/email deven [email][email protected][/email]/415-317-1900. Best of luck I love this car and if only I could keep it I would. I have the best sales person at BMW SF who could hook you up as well if you are serious about this.
How much is the monthly lease payment?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts