E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hopefully this thread gets some responses so I don't have to make a new one. Im not interested in utilizing the M Track program on my car but could the Competition package wheel button be used to control the DSC button instead of using the one on the dash? Has someone done this before on a non-M car (or any car)? It seems like it would be easy enough to reroute the function but I am by no means an expert in this area.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Working on it. Originally we thought you'd need a DSC module from a ZCP with would necessitate a ZCP steering rack... but now it's looking like it might be possible with just a recode of the ZCP DSC brain. We'll see...

Personally, I'd remap the sport button to do this :D
Im assuming you're referring to my question and not the original question correct? This post alone has discouraged me to the point I think Ill just get a control-delete panel for my existing wheel. Steering wheel controls are the devil.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.