·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
wow u need to :search:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The reason I wanted to see pics is b/c I am trying to figure out if I want to paint the bottom piece of the rear bumper.

I bought my m tech body kit from my dealer last Monday and they delivered it to my body shop last Thursday but half of the items were missing so I have been without my car for almost a week waiting for all the parts to finally come in. I received everything today accept for the bottom bumper piece which will arrive on Saturday.

My question is should I let the body shop hold my car until Monday until I get the rear part so they can paint it the same color as my body or get the car Friday and clip the rear piece on myself leaving it black?

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
ACS330iBIMMER said:
PAINTED:

NOT PAINTED:

Which looks better?
i like it better unpainted on a silver car

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kidsdoc said:
i like it better unpainted on a silver car
I agree. It gives it a nice curvy look

I havent forgotten about you! As soon as I get my car I will let you know.. I am still interested in the 2 tone trade :)

I have been thru hell this week with BMW of Arlington!! Stay away from them!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If the body shop gets everything done by friday then I will be there and I will def. check it out. Though I will be showing up with a hole where my piece should be! Maybe if it is dark enough nobody will notice :shhh:

I will post in the meet section on Friday if I will be able to attend.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Has anyone ever molded the bottom piece to the bumper so it all flows without any lines? Just thought it might look good if done right. I've just never seen it done before.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts