BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread has been posted many times, yet nothing seems to happen. Can any body step up and do this, sponsors (if possible) or a fanatic? Because i'm sure there would be alot of interest in a buy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah , it always seems to die off , the Mtech would sell like crazy here.I have spoken to Victor at MMS tuning , over at Bimmerforums. I told him about the demand for the Mtech. He said he can try to start a thread for the M3 bumpers over there. I will keep you updated! I told him try to sponsor over here at E46 Fanatics. we will see.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just want the front bumper kit....it's so sweet :)...trying to keep the thread alive...I'm wondering if John from KO Performance is willing to do it :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
yea they are the samething but u should probably order it from pacific or circle BMW for a better price.

·
Registered
136 Posts
F0iL said:
yea they are the samething but u should probably order it from pacific or circle BMW for a better price.
i've seen people post about getting a good deal on it from pacific or circle . paying around 1500 or so for the kit.

bavauto.com has it listed for 900. WTF? :hmm:

·
Registered
328 Posts
umm im not to sure if u were seeing the right prices for the ones at circle or pacific, im not to sure how much they go for but i know they are cheaper then bav. maybe someone could help me?

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
pacific bmw already has a great deal... front bumper with everything you need to install including foglights is only $434, sides $180, not sure about rear...

·
Registered
328 Posts
damn thats awsome im going to be ordering me it soon then do u know when this deal ends and also if you can can u find out how much the rear would be with everything you need to install it.

Thanks

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
these are not gb prices, these are regular prices that pacific bmw sells for. At least that's how much I paid for mine a few months ago. For the rear u should call them up :)

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
i just inquired to pacific for the front and rear about a week and half ago, i was quoted $990 for the front bumper and rear bumper and all the neccesary parts and accesories such as fogs... that is the shipped price... that price DOES NOT include side skirts... its still a good price...

btw im selling mtech sides brand new if anyone is interested... bought them with my kit but chose to go with m3 sides... they are still wrapped up!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Talked to my buddies at my local dealer last night... they said they can run a group buy for you guys... but they have to be for atleast 10 sets....
Also if you guys can give me the parts#s so theres no confusion of what you getting.

Im sure they can do better or match pacifics if they dont want to do the group buy... (thats why I stopped buying from pacific ;))
You guys let me know... get me the part#s and I can get you the pricing right away... but remember 10 sets.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cali6869 said:
Talked to my buddies at my local dealer last night... they said they can run a group buy for you guys... but they have to be for atleast 10 sets....
Also if you guys can give me the parts#s so theres no confusion of what you getting.
Im sure they can do better or match pacifics if they dont want to do the group buy... (thats why I stopped buying from pacific ;))
You guys let me know... get me the part#s and I can get you the pricing right away... but remember 10 sets.

Count me in.
Found the pn's for the sedan front. Anybody have the pn's for the rear/sides?
MTECH FRONT BUMPER FOR ALL E46 SEDANS:
51 11 7 893 328 Bumper Trim
51 11 7 893 331 Center Grid
51 11 7 895 415 Support
51 11 7 895 416 Support
51 11 8 195 289 (L) Frnt Bump Prot ST
51 11 8 195 290 (R) Frnt Bump Prot ST
51 71 7 894 700 Air Duct
51 71 7 894 701 Air Duct
12 31 1 712 932 Lower Air Channel
Alternator lower cooling duct

Optional---Foglights and Splitters...