E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
true most people do it with out the sides, i was even debating on that but since i had money to blow i bought them anyways.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
It IS a big difference , some people just dont care but thats a different story .

Both sedan and coupe M-Tech skirts look way different then stock

·
:D
7,274 Posts
It IS a big difference , some people just dont care but thats a different story .

I don't like the mtech side skirts. I like the stock ones better. They're nice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like the stock ones better... If you are adding bumpers, I wouldn't worry about the side skirts
lmao for your car "stock" is Mtech.

·
Registered
817 Posts
It is very noticeable.
x2

x2

To OP, even if you decide to keep stock sideskirts (they are also very nice indeed), it's not like you're doing something terribly wrong. They flow pretty much OK with M-tech front and rear bumper. It's "legitimate" to keep them, or to wait to save the money for them. It's just that M-tech are, as stated, very noticably different and IMHO even nicer than stock.

·
Registered
268 Posts
It is very noticeable.
Ask 10 random people to spot the difference between the pics below your post... 10 will say the wheels, 9 will notice the sunroof, 4 will notice the side markers and 1 will notice the side skirt difference....

I personally like the "stock" better..

My point, the difference isn't that noticeable and outside of our community, no one will notice. So save your $$$ and use it elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Ask 10 random people to spot the difference between the pics below your post... 10 will say the wheels, 9 will notice the sunroof, 4 will notice the side markers and 1 will notice the side skirt difference....

I personally like the "stock" better..

My point, the difference isn't that noticeable and outside of our community, no one will notice. So save your $$$ and use it elsewhere.
Outside of this community the outside world does not care whatsoever about what changes we make to our cars, nor will know enough to notice any of them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.