BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Have an M-sport steering wheel with black stitching. Includes airbag and functional trim/buttons.

Should fit any E46 or E39 sport package as far as I know (please double check though).

No rips, tears or worn spots in the leather.
The upper part of the right lower trim piece has a small scuff which can be seen in the pics. No other major cosmetic defects.

Looking for $350 obo for everything. Open to all reasonable offers so feel free to pm...worst thing I can say is no.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Willing to sell without the bag only at this point, but shoot me an offer and I'll keep you in mind if I decide to part.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Have an M-sport steering wheel with black stitching. Includes airbag and functional trim/buttons.

Should fit any E46 or E39 sport package as far as I know (please double check though).

No rips, tears or worn spots in the leather.
The upper part of the right lower trim piece has a small scuff which can be seen in the pics. No other major cosmetic defects.

Looking for $350 obo for everything. Open to all reasonable offers so feel free to pm...worst thing I can say is no.

Thanks!

I need the bottom cover, the one with the M on it. Would you sell it seperate, for like $40 bucks?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts