E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Lutz Performance-FL BMW F/I
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, we have here all the way from southern GA, an E46 M3 here for HPF stage 2.75!!

Leonel, called upon us late last summer to lock himself into a special stage 2 horsepower freaks kit/installation price, since then he has upgraded himself into the 2.75 club!

We finally received the car last week. And we are now ready to begin the transformation!

The car is starting with us as an Active Autowerke Gen 2 Stage 2 supercharged M3, and is now on his way to an HPF 2.75 M3! :thumbsup:

1st steps are to remove the Active system and itemize all components and replace any parts needing replacement and find a new home for a great AA system.

Anyone interested in this system please contact lrinco01 or myself at [email protected], I will make a separate thread just for the AA kit as time progresses.

Here are some pictures of the 1st day with the M3!

Rear Pre-HPF by lutzperfpics, on Flickr

Engine Pre-HPF by lutzperfpics, on Flickr

DriverFront Pre-HPF by lutzperfpics, on Flickr

Keep posted for more pictures as we will update this thread as things progress!

·
Registered
902 Posts
My journey into a HPF M3!

Thanks guys :excited:

it's been a Long Road.

as for the ProEfi addition, i am not sure whats the cost associated but i am sure it isn't in this years budget.

this stage 2.75 will surely tap me dry!:facepalm: even though I'm certain it will be well worth it.:evil:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Man that's some yummy power ! Congrats on the upgrade.

btw do you need tires or is that jus me ? lol
nah, your right i did need tires but they've Arri!ved :thumbsup:

·
Registered
902 Posts
damn it, flickr Access is DENIED! i can't see my pics. i will have to request access so i can see what you all are seeing. these restrictions suck!

·
Lutz Performance-FL BMW F/I
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn it, flickr Access is DENIED! i can't see my pics. i will have to request access so i can see what you all are seeing. these restrictions suck!
Hey whats the best way to get you pictures? Email or internet? Let me know brotha!

·
Registered
902 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Thank you for your service! Enjoy the beast when you get her back!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the service....I cant imagine a better welcome home present. Shyt's gonna be sick. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts