E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
yeah i agree... front add-on is NICE ....as well as the side skirts ... front bumper SUX ... // anyway . if u get them do a follow up on quality and make sure you include a ton of pics .. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
miami323 said:
yeah i agree... front add-on is NICE ....as well as the side skirts ... front bumper SUX ... // anyway . if u get them do a follow up on quality and make sure you include a ton of pics .. :thumbup:
Just ordered the kit as advised. Will be here soon and once fitted the car will shown to everyone.

·
Registered
814 Posts
What are the Lumma parts made of....fiberglass or polyurethane?? I've seen them on the MMS Tuning site and haven't found out the construction yet.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
otherside said:
i was wondering...what type of rims and suspension setup do you have to compliment that kit?

OEM sport suspension?
I have lowered Acs springs and a set of 18" rims on it at the moment but very soon I am ordering a set of 19" rims to compliment the kit.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dogtorj said:
What are the Lumma parts made of....fiberglass or polyurethane?? I've seen them on the MMS Tuning site and haven't found out the construction yet.
I have been told they are made out of fibreglass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts