E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Hey Ralph...havent seen you on in a while.....Alot of them are meeting up in BK...I wont be there. I wish I could go..have a buyer from the BX coming out to pick up this bumper I am selling around 12 on sunday and I have a wedding to attend saturday afternoon... You going to eurofest or bimmerfest?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ Whats up SMUUUUV :hi: I have been extremely tied up at work, sorry to hear about your bumper :ben:, I have a few non members in the BX area that wanted to know if there was a caravan leaving from there.

Eurofest is quite possible hopefully will see you then

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
^^ Whats up SMUUUUV :hi: I have been extremely tied up at work, sorry to hear about your bumper :ben:, I have a few non members in the BX area that wanted to know if there was a caravan leaving from there.

sounds good... see you then...

·
Registered
7,449 Posts

Be on the lookout for the sponsored Bronx caravan for Eurofest. DJoutofsight is gonna give us details real soon about that :excited:

Not sure if theres a caravan for the bronx or westchester for this sunday. I might just go straight to the meet.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Be on the lookout for the sponsored Bronx caravan for Eurofest. DJoutofsight is gonna give us details real soon about that :excited:

Not sure if theres a caravan for the bronx or westchester for this sunday. I might just go straight to the meet.
Let me know... i was gonna go this meet as well...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts