BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my pss9's installed this weekend:thumbup:

tinted my windows & switched window trims a couple of weeks back but figured i'd wait till i lowered the car before posting pics!

now i'm waiting for my ACS M-tech splitters on order from SPP

i'd like to pick up an ACS roof spoiler but can't justify paying big $$$ for it

gotta get my hagus mirrors installed (they've been sitting around for months! :banghead: ) then i'm done!

performance mods will come sometime in the future;)

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks to all e46ers who've helped me out!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awesome car! :thumbup: Can't wait for all the mods to be fitted!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Incredible what a drop will do. :yikes:

I thought your car would look better when you lowered it, but I had no idea how transformed it would look. :pimpin:

After all the times you asked for input on the ride quality of PSS9s, you better write up a nice long review of your impressions. :D

I'm holding off on BBS wheels for now, because I know once I get them, I'll need to lower it. I'm getting the ZHP wheels next Spring so I can get some mileage out of my stock shocks.

Yeah, and you really have to make a smaller sig...

Looks awesome doc. :thumbup:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
updated sig

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Looking good! That drop and the RG-Rs are a match made in heaven. You should install the Hagus mirrors yourself, though. It's an easy installation. There's a DIY in the tech section.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,248 Posts
Ride looks :pimpin: lowering does make a big difference!! :thumbup:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
thanks all;

BMWERKEN; 35%

PhilH; i don't know about a long review:lmao: but so far I love them!:thumbup:

maq; it can go a bit lower all around (~ 1/4") i have them set at 9 all around (full soft) & the ride comfort is excellent! no rubbing either!

m3fan8ic; love the pss9's! thanks for the advice:thumbup:

thanks jun!

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,242 Posts
kidsdoc said:
thanks all;

maq; it can go a bit lower all around (~ 1/4") i have them set at 9 all around (full soft) & the ride comfort is excellent! no rubbing either!

That sounds awsome. You have the exact wheels/suspension setup as I'm planing on getting. Just one more question, how would you compare the ride comfort with your stock setup?

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
maq, as strange as this sounds the ride itself feels about the same as OEM sports suspension, just a bit tighter (i have noticed some "squeaking" from up above in the sunroof area & an increased vibration from the coins i have stored under the armrest!); i noticed a bigger increase in stiffness when going from OEM 17" to my 18's vs. the change from OEM suspension to the PSS9's

1 - 20 of 33 Posts