E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wheels and tires are finally on my ride now. Please see attached pics below. My thanks again to [email protected] for the great (and quick) service!

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Another pic

Pic #2

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pic #3

Pic #3

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Last pic

Pic #4

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't heard back from any of you. Do you all like my new wheels and tires? I'm anxious to hear your comments. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice choice, wheels look real good. My buddy has 19's on his C-class so I know they look tight sweet spinning. I can't tell if it's been lowered but it would look much better with less gap at the tires.

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ky! said:
Nice choice, wheels look real good. My buddy has 19's on his C-class so I know they look tight sweet spinning. I can't tell if it's been lowered but it would look much better with less gap at the tires.
Thanks! I have the OEM sport suspension on my 323i. When you actually see the car and tires in person, there's not much gap at the tires. Plus when I bought these rims from [email protected], he also indicated that I shouldn't have to lower it any further (i.e. the stock sport suspension should suffice), and my installer who installed the wheels and tires said the same thing.

These tires are just amazing. The car handles so much better with my 235/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires compared to my 225/50/16 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Excellent dry and wet handling, quiet tires, and the tires just look great with the cool-looking tread. Overall this mod was most definitely worth it. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.