E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, anyone in West LA with a OBDII reader. I have a HUGE problem, my car died for good and I don't know what it could be. If you have a minute please take a look at my thread and try to help me. I have no car to drive, and LA people you know how it feels. I really need someones help, it will take 5 min of your time, and save my Thanksgiving. Thank you so much.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=211749

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't believe there's no one to help me by sacrifying few minutes of your day. C'mon people we're at the Bimmerfest together every year and you can't lend me a Code Reader. :tsk:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,354 Posts
do you know anyone from here, you could pm someone directly and ask he or she to assist u. perhaps a friend of a friend has one. good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I spoke to autozone and they told me that you can put a deposit of 101.00 and they will lend it to you. so i suggest that you drive to autozone in either a family members car or hitch a ride and go and rent it. after your done using it you can return it and they will give you a full refund. goodluck

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xdrunkenstylesx said:
I spoke to autozone and they told me that you can put a deposit of 101.00 and they will lend it to you. so i suggest that you drive to autozone in either a family members car or hitch a ride and go and rent it. after your done using it you can return it and they will give you a full refund. goodluck
You rock man. Thank you.

Once I have the codes, who can read them for me?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts