BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Go Lakers!!!
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BMW Meet on Sunday October 19th was a BIG success! Thanx to all the cars that showed up. At one point we had 36 BMW's there including around 9 M3's, 1 M5, numerous 325's, 323's, 328's, and 330's nad a couple of E36 M3's. It was VERY fun and VERY Hot, but we all had great fun and got to meet eachother so we could put a face with our E46Fanatics Screen Names! HeeHee... There are a whole bunch of pictures in the "Showcase".

Anyone with ideas as to when the next meet should be and where, just post it!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeah man, thanks for the drinks - it was way too friggin' hot. We need to have another meet soon damnit! It was my first meet and it was awesome - I've never seen so many tuned bimmers in one place

·
or is it just you?
632 Posts
Just make sure we got a planned out drive and I'll be there :thumbup:

·
Go Lakers!!!
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OnMDMA wrote...

i was looking for the pizzaman.
I know...Sorry guys. I was gonna get pizza but i got all into talking to you guys and checkin' out the Bimmers that it slipped my mind. By the time I realized it, we were gettin' ready to go for the drive! My Bad! :banghead:

·
Invalid User
10,922 Posts
BlackBMW325i said:

I know...Sorry guys. I was gonna get pizza but i got all into talking to you guys and checkin' out the Bimmers that it slipped my mind. By the time I realized it, we were gettin' ready to go for the drive! My Bad! :banghead:
:lmao: i was gonna bring some pizza of my own cuz i didn't think there would have been enough.

so when's the next meet?

·
Banned
1,103 Posts
I dont know about the next meet but you guys gotta make machrc come... that dude was funny as hell for the 2 seconds that i kicked it with him...

·
Psshhhht M3
6,009 Posts
Such short notice.Sorry. There will be a meet just for the hell of it whoever wants to come, same location same time.. Well prob just do this until we figure something else out. So whoever can come pls join us, i have a surprise coming......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts