BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...from UUC while the sale is still on. Anyone have any issues (leaks,etc) with these?

And are the Dimple ones from Bavauto really 3X better to justify the price?

TIA.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
don't know about UUC ones but I picked mine up from bimmerworld and it's great. Super fine granite like crap all over it when I pull it to change the oil. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
don't know about UUC ones but I picked mine up from bimmerworld and it's great. Super fine granite like crap all over it when I pull it to change the oil. :rofl:
Eeew.. take a pic of this next oil change. I wasn't sold on the value of these magnetic plugs.
:pics:

·
Vendor
13,153 Posts
We also have magnetic drain plugs for your BMW. Featuring a permanently mounted magnet that traps ferrous metal suspended in you oil. These magnetic drain plugs trap tiny particles are unable to be caught by your oil filter, leaving you with a cleaner engine, and overtime saving your bearings and oil pump from unneeded wear.

Our magnetic drain plugs also capture many metal particles from rebuilt engines.

* The constant flaking effect of normal wear of reciprocating parts.
* Material missed after boring or machining.
* Small component breakdown caused by high RPM break-in.

Available with aluminum & copper sealing washers.

Click HERE for more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Best,
Joe

·
Registered
744 Posts
Have a magnetic drain plug on my 328i, did not notice anything stuck to it during my oil changes. Cheap insurance for the peace of mind though - they are like 4-5 bucks on eBay but don't have a fancy logo on them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts