BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I'm looking to buy a set of Angel Eyes for my 325ci, does anyone have any recommendations on a particular brand?

I was looking to order the Wheelpower Phosphyre Halos from Umnitza, does anyone have these? If so, do you like them?

Also, I live in Long Island, ny anyone know where I could get these installed around here, and how much does that usually cost.?

Thanks for your advice.
:dunno:

·
name's PHIL
6,066 Posts
just get the latest one generation V.................everyone who has em seems to love me:thumbup:

·
www.piratecove.org
3,699 Posts
jlevi's are pretty nice and hes running some that not a lot of people are...

·
Registered
189 Posts
dde lightning is also an alternative....found at umnitza. bright as hell. not oem looking...depends on what your looking for...oh and cheaper too.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your advice guys. Now i'm confused on deciding between getting the dde gen V and the phosphyre halo's. I'm looking to get ones that are much brighter than the oem, something with more of an hid or xenon look. Any advice on which to get? Thanks.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,452 Posts
get the lightnings i saw them yesterday in person and fell in love with them and now im thinking about selling mine for those

·
Registered
160 Posts
umnitza lightnings, fo sho.
i have them on my car. i've been getting so much looks EVEN in the day cause they're so noticable and bright.

·
Registered
26 Posts
nikemykee said:
get the lightnings i saw them yesterday in person and fell in love with them and now im thinking about selling mine for those
The ones in your sig are georgous man. Mad props to those. :thumbup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
what do the lightnings look like with the headlights on? it seems to me that because of their color they might "blend" into the xenons. any pics?

thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
jrthayer said:
what do the lightnings look like with the headlights on? it seems to me that because of their color they might "blend" into the xenons. any pics?

thanks
with my xenons on i can still distinguish the lightnings from the headlights. i'll try to post some pics tomorrow...

·
-not a mod-
21,154 Posts
I can definitely tell you can see them (DDE Lightning) even with the xenons on.. I just finished my install and I love them... As is has been said before pictures dont do them justice. Cameras usually changes the look of them. You gotta see them in person to fully feel them :D Good Job Umnitza. Oh and by the way I believe the Wheelpower Phosphyre Halos are the same product as the DDE Lightning, they just changed the product name recently.

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
932 Posts
I like my Gen Vs. They allow you to change color relatively easily, (right now I have reds, but this illegal):eeps: , and are pretty bright. People seem to like the lightnings too, But there have been some issues of them breaking during shipping, and if they break while shipping...:dunno:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys,
I just ordered a set of DDE lightnings from www.apexcone.com for only $179! I just want to make sure, does anyone know if this comes with the entire kit(wire harness, etc.) at this price or is it just the rings?? I have e mailed them and waiting for a response. If anyone knows, then please tell me. Thanks.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,452 Posts
you get everything you need for install im not sure if the wire splicers come with it but if not you can get some from homedepot for real cheap

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
My suggestions use the damn search feature this topics been beatin to death!!! :banghead:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts