BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my Hamann add-on already installed in the front, and I have the rest of the kit here at home waiting to be painted and installed. I don't have the rest installed yet cuz my car is going to the dealership next wensday because of my subframe failure damage. as soon as I get it back, I want to get the rest of the kit painted and installed. so since my car will be in service for sometime, I figure I have some time to look around and shop for a roof spoiler. I don't want to mix and match, so I was thinking about the Hamann roof spoiler. however, I have the OEM trunk spoiler and i'm not sure it will flow with the roof spoiler. so I want some of your opinions. I included a side shot of my car so you guys can see how the trunk spoiler flows with my car. if anyone wants, they could also photoshop the roof spoiler on it:D but i just want some opinions on if I should get it or not. thanks guys.

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
i think the roof spoiler is too big, but i don't know much either

·
Registered
114 Posts
What's wrong with mix matching....

as long as it looks good.
Personally I like the Hamann front competition spoiler and ACS 3 piece rear deck spoiler with ACS roof spoiler combo.
Plus I heard if you ever get towed backwards with the Hamann's roof spoiler, it will get torn off due to the wind catching it under the spoiler.

I think as long as the combo looks good, it's all good.:thumbup:

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UltimateOne said:
Nothing is worng with getting the Hamann roof if you have the whole Hamann kit!
I have the whole kit, i'm just not sure if it would flow with my trunk spoiler. what if i take off the trunk spoiler and replace it with the M3 lip spiler????

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
the hamann roof spoiler only looks good if the car has a hamann body kit. i think that the deck spoiler you have on the car now would look good w/ the roof spoiler!!

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
yah the hamann would look aight with the oem spoiler. i think the oem is too small for the hamann's agressiveness tho. i kinda like the look of a roof spoiler and no trunk spoiler

--anyway if u wanted to get rid of the oem spoiled it'd be too much work. taking off the spoiler, filling the holes... painting the trunk to math ur car.. too much money. i want to get rid of the spoiler on my car but i looked into getting it done and it was like 500 dollars or so-- not worth it unless im just rolling in the money

damn i'd tell you to get coils too.. but will all that subframe issues if u did the dealer would rape u.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts