BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
1. Go back to where you got the car from.
2. Return it.
3. Get a honda.
4. ???????
5. Profit.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
If there is something hideous and silly that can be bolted on a car, then it can be found on eBay. Please be sure to not share pics with us....

·
Registered
580 Posts
First off, don't do it.

Second, fvcking google it. Or look at any of the other angel eye threads, pretty sure we even have forum sponsors that sell these.

·
:D
7,796 Posts
I'm looking for color changing angle eyes and cant find any with multiple colors???
umnitza.com
they have them i believe.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
umnitza.com
they have them i believe.
Correct Umnitza have them great quality but multicolored angel eyes would get old after a while because it doesn't have a 6k angel eye option throughout the colors just blue

I recommend the Orion v2's 6k great product from umnitza you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
580 Posts
Correct Umnitza have them great quality but multicolored angel eyes would get old after a while because it doesn't have a 6k angel eye option throughout the colors just blue

I recommend the Orion v2's 6k great product from umnitza you won't be disappointed
Agreed...v2 or v4 in 6k

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
our Orion V2 multicolor does offer a white mode, it's not 6000K pure, but from a distance when the car is operating at full voltage, they produce a healthy 8K white, so it's not perfectly white but very close. Stationary, they are a little less white because the output from the alternator drops usually to 12.5V, but during normal driving at 13.5-14.2V you are good (though I've never seen 14.2, most I've seen is 13.9).

If you want more assistance go here to check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nze-AkMmOn4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts