BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking For Anyone With A 325/328 With Rear BBK

Me and several other fanatics are trying to work out a upgrade on our 323 rear brake, looking for someone who has done a rear BBK that may have the stock rear caliper carriers from there 325/328 that they can ship me to solve this problem. Ill pay for shipping and return/replace the carriers after I see if they work !

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
1 Posts
You trying to put 325/8 brakes in the back? All you need are carrier brackets and rotors. That's it. 330 rears need a little more work (e-brake parts, backing plate, calipers) but not much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the rotors, but the stealers are saying that the 323 and 325/8 have the same rear bracket, so Im looking for another way to make sure beside buying the rear carriers for 200 bucks !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Im sure that all that is needed, but the BMW parts guys are saying that my 323 has the same bracket as the 328, which is wrong, I just wanted to make sure before shelling out $200 for some carriers that i cant return.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ETK is wrong, it say that my car and the 328 have the same bracket, why Im trying this route for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts