BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an E46 for the misses, if anybody has any leads around the Plymouth, MA area, please let me know. Thanks and cheers, Darryl

Probably should have mentioned this before, I am looking for a facelift x-drive model with auto trans, Thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This blue one looks good, I was just about to call, but then I noticed its a 5spd:( my 01 is a 5spd, and she doesn't really like it... Thanks though.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Check the local craigslist...better off getting one from a personal seller instead of a dealer. These things are all over and the price has bottomed out. Get a low mile one and if you get snow, XI is a good choice. Search for a few months and save money...they always come up for sale. Think about what color, options you want first. Just wait and pull the trigger at the right time. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, definitely looking for an xi, she has never owned a rwd car and we get plenty of snow here in NE. She also can't really drive a stick and clutch (she can marginally but doesn't like to). We are going to RI this afternoon to look at a 330xi with 104K on it, the stealer wants 10, hopefully we can talk them down a little bit and not pull our pants down on her trade. Wish us luck!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Check the local craigslist...better off getting one from a personal seller instead of a dealer. These things are all over and the price has bottomed out. Get a low mile one and if you get snow, XI is a good choice. Search for a few months and save money...they always come up for sale. Think about what color, options you want first. Just wait and pull the trigger at the right time. Hope this helps.
i would tell you stay as far away from craigslist as possible unless you are a mechanic and can check the car very closely. craigslist is full of idiots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts