BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all!

I have sold my E46 M3 so dont have it available for a project video. I need a LOCAL someone with an E46, any model preferably with stock radio, non OEM NAV preferred for a *significant* discount on a new android head unit. Literally brand new, not even released yet!

I can provide the unit at discount for the project, and you would come to me and I video the installation. I am in Maple Valley, so southeast of Seattle, so not a bad drive for almost anywhere in the region.

Please give me a shout ASAP. First (confirmed) come, first served.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Howdy all!

I have sold my E46 M3 so dont have it available for a project video. I need a LOCAL someone with an E46, any model preferably with stock radio, non OEM NAV preferred for a *significant* discount on a new android head unit. Literally brand new, not even released yet!

I can provide the unit at discount for the project, and you would come to me and I video the installation. I am in Maple Valley, so southeast of Seattle, so not a bad drive for almost anywhere in the region.

Please give me a shout ASAP. First (confirmed) come, first served.

Thanks!

looks like this has been here for a hot minute.... did you ever find a E46 for your video?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like this has been here for a hot minute.... did you ever find a E46 for your video?
I did back when, but still have need for one from time to time. If you are interested, give me a shout.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did back when, but still have need for one from time to time. If you are interested, give me a shout.
I just installed a eonon head unit, so far im disgusted in its performance, not to include it was missing pieces from the kit, so i have no can-bus of extra wiring harness for the usb..... and it freezes......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts