BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The original maker of this setup was a member on this board but I don't think he's around anymore. Name was Rich and alias was something like SRCSTC. I've PMed him w/o any luck. There is also another guy on www.eastcoastbmw.com that made a similar set up but was more squarish. I believe his name was Corey and I've tried contacting him w/o any luck also. Can anyone please help on where or anyone that can make this setup for me running a 10" RF Punch RFZ1410 (which can work w/the amount of air enclosure in that setup) or something better. TIA

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The eastcoastbmw.com was Corey t00 H0t LSB who made the box I was thinking of. I rather not take it to a radio shop because I don't trust any shops around here to touch my car. The only ones are probably the high end places but they charge a grip on everything. Rather stick w/people that has done it before.

·
does anyone read my p0sts?
593 Posts
you'd be surprised...sometimes those ghetto shops do the best work. all the work that would be done on your car would be to tape off that area of your trunk, lay up some fiberglass, let the glass dry outside the car, build it up, and then install the completed box.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True..I just don't feel safe leaving my car at those ghetto shops. I stopped by once and they just scared the hell out of me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts