E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been on these forums for quite some time over the last couple years and finally have made an account because I have recently got a 01 330ci with a soft top! Putting this post out there to hopefully see if anyone here has a hardtop or knows how I can acquire one.

thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am aware of the parts needed for the install and to have it ready, just putting this out there for a feeler post to see if anything is available. Doesn’t matter what color either, whole car getting repainted

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I am aware of the parts needed for the install and to have it ready, just putting this out there for a feeler post to see if anything is available. Doesn’t matter what color either, whole car getting repainted
The 'Hardtop Kit' (54217146749) is no longer available but the individual parts it contained are:

54217143355 - LT Support
54217143360 - RT Support
54217143358 - RT Harness
07119902175 x 4 - Bolts

Turner Motorsport/ECS Tuning have them in stock. Total cost is (currently) just under $289 with FREE SHIPPING. You can of course, remove these parts from the donor car, it's not a hard task. Only someone selling a Hard Top that installed it after they bought the car will ever think to remove the hardware that they had to install.

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
677 Posts
There are a couple hardtops on eBay. sellers do not want to ship. It looks like a drive is in your future. Every now and then someone posts one up from craigs on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.