E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

A few years ago I owned this stunning example, and very much regretted having to sell the car.

Hopefully a replacement can be found and I have the cash ready for the right 330Ci convertible.

RichardE

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
717 Posts
Welcome!
That is a beaut of a ride.
Good skills in your search, and buy the best one you can afford!
Keep us posted on your progression.

Reactions: RichardE

·
Registered
E46 bmw 325ci M sports automatic convertible 2004
19 Posts
Hello all!

A few years ago I owned this stunning example, and very much regretted having to sell the car.

Hopefully a replacement can be found and I have the cash ready for the right 330Ci convertible.

RichardE
here is my 325ci good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
E46 bmw 325ci M sports automatic convertible 2004
19 Posts
Never used it! I am not the best at using media type stuff :ROFLMAO:
why not I'm dyslexic and I can do the basics I just don't know what to do afterwards 😅 & it can save you a lots of money in the long run
So where you from in the uk me i am kent, canterbury

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update!

After a couple of months of searching I am going to view a 330 Ci tomorrow morning - the car looks in excellent condition and a new MOT 06/06/2022 (previous MOT issues with brake corrosion have been rectified), both sets of keys, driver's wallet and full tool kit.

The alloys need a refurb but that is not a major issue and I have ordered a stubby aerial.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Picked the car up on Saturday and it is perfect - a few little jobs to sort (air-con and a service) and I changed the alloys for a set of MV2s and non-runflat tyres:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts