BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the fedex man hooked me up ! ... Todays new mod is SMG Conversion ! .. snagged the wheel off ebay and vince hooked me up with a kit !

check it out

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
again

here

Attachments

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Sweet congrats....I have yet to see the SMG retrofit in action.....

Do you have the dinan trans software installed?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo

yes i do have it installed! George the person who is going to install this wants to see how well it works with dinan Softwear .... .oh hold on ... let me show you something else .. brb ... going outside to take another snap shot of what else i got in the mail today !

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Re: yo

bigxl31 said:
yes i do have it installed! George the person who is going to install this wants to see how well it works with dinan Softwear .... .oh hold on ... let me show you something else .. brb ... going outside to take another snap shot of what else i got in the mail today !
Hah, someone seems a bit excited :)....It's all good I'm the same way!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another

plates

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
again

again

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya I am very Happy ! , but pissed at the UPS guy , he did not drop the radar i got today ! left a note ! Damn guy i have to wait till monday ... i got the Passport SRX one ... kinda cool i thought , and no one has it other than 1 guy with an M3

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news........but you actually have to wait until Tuesday not Monday. Monday is a holiday, no UPS, Fed Ex or mail.......sorry:eek:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can i call ups or something and pick it up tommorrow MLK DAY JESUS ! i forgot !

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,350 Posts
Congrats car looks sick man, awesome plates too well deserved :thumbup: :bow: :pimpin:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Amir , i have no idea lol just waiting upon my other lease when its up then i will be pickin up an M3 vert ! hehe

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Re: yo

bigxl31 said:

Sweet brother!!!! Can't wait to drive your 330 with Dinan software. Maybe we can do the install next weekend! I'll keep in touch..

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Can i call ups or something and pick it up tommorrow MLK DAY JESUS ! i forgot !
Yes you can.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts