E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys i had these 12 mm spacers on the rear, on my to work i notice the car handling funny with a noise coming from the rear i pull over to check and notice my tire was coming off i give the bolts a few turns then proceeded to work, however i jack the car up took the wheel off and notice that the 12mm spacers that i bought from vortextuning lip had broken off i was shock , luckything they were not on the front, now i need the best spacers for the front which is the best guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
That happened to some cheapies i had once, I was just testing the size for a week or so and when I took them off...

:facepalm:

I have these on all 4 corners for about 5 months. pleased so far!

had a set of these once also, for over 2 years and they were used when I got them...
no problems either

lastly Turner is good also: None of these are in the "Cheap" category, but they are in the "will keep you safe" category!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dang that sucks OP. good thing no serious damage to your ride. and your ok!
on another note whats a good size for stock style 68's?? I think they would look alot better with a wider stance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts