BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
wooo LEDssss... can some way say 03~01 retrofit???

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
iono about those... maybe the will grow on me... i just dont want no fcukers thinking its hondaish....

·
Believe it!!!
843 Posts
i think it looks dope... i'm always a fan of LED tails... when those come out.. i bet many ppl are gonna jump to a retrofit.. and there'll be a huge flood on OEM 2dr clear tail lenses on the for sale forum... .... hehe.. my prediction

do you think those will be $$$ at pacific or circle bmw???

·
Registered
40 Posts
lookin sharp :)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Gotta love those LEDs...

I think me gonna start going shopping for my car again...hope it's available by the time i get back to the states...

·
Registered
668 Posts
I like them! Technically the LED's are better... They are brighter, and light up faster, meaning more time for the driver behind you to react to them. They also last longer and consume less energy. Looking at the LED pattern, I also think that it might be sensitive to the amount of brake pressure exerted, ie that if you press the pedal harder, more lights activate. So an hard press on the brake pedal would light all brake LED's, while a slowing down of the car would only activate the middle rows. If this is the case, then it might not be retrofittable since this involves an extra sensor.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I saw them on ebay just befor x-mas. The guy wasfrom Germany and he called is kit red angel eyes.

·
I know 1 more silvr sedan
176 Posts

GhostRider said:
I'd like to see them lit before making a decision, but they look OK
:dunno: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts