E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on the forums for years, over 57 positive iTrader Feedbacks and look at the BS and lies this guy is pulling on me over on the other forum. My member name there is OldFanatic there. BE WARNED if thinking of doing business on his other FS threads or if he comes back here after being banned there.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=350836&page=3
If anyone knows his address/phone number please pm it to me as I have someone to collect. Any help appreciated. :hi:

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
and u sure sound like a douche, he already sent the refund. and honestly this guy seemed like he was freaking out over nothing really
What the heck are you talking about you jackhole. :slap: He has not sent any money. He still has my money and there has been no REFUND to date. He is pulling a fast one! How the heck am I freaking out over nothing? He has taken my $928 and is not giving it back. Atleast not peacefully at this point. I'll get my money from the CC chargeback or PP. But i don't want him to be able to keep any of it if they pay out. My iTrader is flawless at 58 sales here and I'm one of the most respected members on this forum. My reputation has never been in question. All this guy does it make excuses, how hard would it have been to Refund the payment if he wasn't going to sell me the brakes? It takes 2-3 mintues tops. Only way this guy is paying now is because PP and Mastercard Fraud Division are on it.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
364 Posts
looks pretty sketchy if you ask me! He's taking a shyt load of time and deflecting everything. Hope it all works out for ya bro! :thumbup:

btw, when doing transactions through PP, whats the best way to pay? (i.e. gift, goods, services, ect.)

·
Registered
466 Posts
holy shyt, read the whole thing.

The guy is a snake for sure. Hope he gets what he deserves (ban4life), and hope you get your money oldfanatic.

Hate to see a**holes like that making
online marketplaces so sketchy.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Man its people like that that make me refuse to buy parts off people if they're not local. From what I can tell hes been holding on to your money the past few days.

I can guarantee you that no matter how "busy" or "on the go" he is he could have woken up earlier or done it before he went to sleep in the course of those SEVERAL days to refund your money.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wow man, sorry to see you go through that.. I've gone through fraud and it sucks.. All that money gone and the fear of it not coming back. What a crooked guy! His stories have holes, he seems very hesitant, and his excuses are dumb! Can't get to a computer? Come ON! As for him saying that you are trying to file a dispute to be slick.. Why would you be this worried and posting constantly if you were trying to be slick? Lol, this guy is a joke.. I thought I would read it just for a good read, but now I'm feeling your pain. Hope it works out man, good luck!

·
Registered
413 Posts
wow that guy is a wicked idiot. sorry you have to deal with this. stupid people need to be shot.

·
Registered
303 Posts
wow, what the fuk man, honestly...

:tsk:

I would make it my personal mission to hurt this guy in every way possible.

·
Registered
301 Posts
If you do the payment as a gift, paypal doesn't take a fee out of it but you also won't be able to file a complaint if something goes wrong so your money will be gone...

looks pretty sketchy if you ask me! He's taking a shyt load of time and deflecting everything. Hope it all works out for ya bro! :thumbup:

btw, when doing transactions through PP, whats the best way to pay? (i.e. gift, goods, services, ect.)

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

Don't send as a GIFT or you won't be covered. And use a credit card as the funding, that way you can have the credit card reverse fees if Paypal is no help getting money back.
pretty shitty alex, sorry you have to go through that kinda crap man... i'd lose it
Thanks, appreciate it.
holy shyt, read the whole thing.

The guy is a snake for sure. Hope he gets what he deserves (ban4life), and hope you get your money oldfanatic.

Hate to see a**holes like that making
online marketplaces so sketchy.
yep, seemed he'd be ok but then it looks like he just thought he'd "take" someone who he thought was a "newbie". i hope he gets banned too, but the Admin/Moderators there seem non existent.

Man its people like that that make me refuse to buy parts off people if they're not local. From what I can tell hes been holding on to your money the past few days.

I can guarantee you that no matter how "busy" or "on the go" he is he could have woken up earlier or done it before he went to sleep in the course of those SEVERAL days to refund your money.
please, you don't take someone's ~$1k and just not have time do 2-3mins to log-in and Refund. he was Not planning on giving it back. with a user name of "God Given" when your real name is Aimee L that should have given me cause for suspicion then.
I like the bit where he tells you they are sold, then tells a guy in the very next post they are still for sale... :)
that was a good one there too. just glad no one else got suckered in offline in pm's.
wow that really sucks!. hope you get your money back OP.
thanks, me too. some progress is being made today
Wow man, sorry to see you go through that.. I've gone through fraud and it sucks.. All that money gone and the fear of it not coming back. What a crooked guy! His stories have holes, he seems very hesitant, and his excuses are dumb! Can't get to a computer? Come ON! As for him saying that you are trying to file a dispute to be slick.. Why would you be this worried and posting constantly if you were trying to be slick? Lol, this guy is a joke.. I thought I would read it just for a good read, but now I'm feeling your pain. Hope it works out man, good luck!
yes this Aimee L**** is a piece of work and a wart on the BMW community.

wow that guy is a wicked idiot. sorry you have to deal with this. stupid people need to be shot.
i have been pm'ed with people local to him having similar sentiments. i just want my money back. he has already cost me enough hassles. but there's no way he's disappearing and keeping that money.

wow, what the fuk man, honestly...

:tsk:

I would make it my personal mission to hurt this guy in every way possible.
others agree, but i just want my money. Aimee (aka GodGiven) has shown not to be trustworthy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow... just wow. Shows you how people can go from being decent to being money grubbing punks. That's what it looks like to me anyway. Like he needed money and did the old "oh, someone else got them right before you bro" scam. Sorry man, I hope it all works out.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts