E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watcha think in real life they almost match the cars color i dunno what happened in the pic

i think it looks puuuurty
:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,154 Posts
hamann330ci said:
now how bout some M3 mirrors.
LOL! That's the first thing I thought too when I saw that pic. Hell, almost any mirror is better than the stock ones, and they make a big difference IMHO.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Shinobi said:

LOL! That's the first thing I thought too when I saw that pic. Hell, almost any mirror is better than the stock ones, and they make a big difference IMHO.
the stock mirrors are fine. i dont like to see any m3 part on a non m car.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what? i like my stock mirrors. **** with the m3 mirrors dont tilt up
if you name me a good price mirror that folds up and is not the ones i have, i buy

·
Beware of pwner
1,714 Posts
Looks like a pretty good match, was it hard to do?

I don't mind the stock mirrors, unless you do get the ones that fold up. It's just one of those things that if you change it, people without a BMW will not notice it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH FUK MY BULBS
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
damn, i never noticed before how well the Hamann eyelids go with the Mtech front!! the blackout grille also looks amazing on silver! I WANT!!!! :D

and yes, painting those bulbs or adding silvervisions is also a worthwhile investment :thumbup:

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
hamann330ci said:
Then how bout painting your bulbs silver to make it look kinda cleaner. A relatively cheap mod.
Dude, don't paint them, get phillips silvervisions....

:thumbup:

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,669 Posts
Those eyelids look great on the coupe. Sometimes on the sedan I think they make it look sleepy. That does go really well with the Mtech front. Lookin good

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she wighs almost 2 pounds she is THE PEGSTER

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
Lexie330ci said:
get the new bimmian ones dogg
DO NOT GET THE BIMMIAN ONE'S.....everyone who has them isnt satisfied and want to return it........do a search and you'll see

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
He and his said:

DO NOT GET THE BIMMIAN ONE'S.....everyone who has them isnt satisfied and want to return it........do a search and you'll see
Hello:

Nobody has my eyelids yet, we just shipped the first batch this week, they are all still in transit!

Ian

·
Registered
514 Posts
bimmian said:

Hello:

Nobody has my eyelids yet, we just shipped the first batch this week, they are all still in transit!

Ian
I think he was talking about your "Platinum" Visions.

Your lids look awesome, love the black kidneys on silver. Definitely need M3 mirrors and PHILIPS SILVERVISONS.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
where philip silvervisions
that looks blong on the corner lights

1 - 20 of 20 Posts