E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
The SPORT emblem is after-market. It's also ricey.

I'd take off the SPORT emblem, the wing, and change the taillights for some LED Eagle Eyes.

Also, your muffler tip looks weird/aftermarket. I'd take it off.

You're also missing some screws for the license plate, fix that. You're driving German, damn man. Treat it right.

Welcome to E46f.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Is that the normal place for the 323i embelem? Seems like I've seen it higher on other cars

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
What is people with 323s and trying to overcompensate she sh!t out of them by putting things like "POWERED BY BMW", M badges, and "Sport" emblems on their cars? Seriously.

·
:D
7,274 Posts
Is that the normal place for the 323i embelem? Seems like I've seen it higher on other cars
the 323/328 numbers are supposed to be aligned with the top of the orange. so like a 1/4" higher.
they're also supposed to be able to draw a line from the center of the trunk lock to the first number and have it be parallel with the tail light line.
it's too low and too far right for sure.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
What is people with 323s and trying to overcompensate she sh!t out of them by putting things like "POWERED BY BMW", M badges, and "Sport" emblems on their cars? Seriously.
What is it with ZHP owners on here thinking their cars are the ****?

ZHPs have 10+ ///M badges all over them. Talk about an over-compensation.

·
:D
7,274 Posts
What is it with ZHP owners on here thinking their cars are the ****?

ZHPs have 10+ ///M badges all over them. Talk about an over-compensation.
what's with TiAg sedans looking so beautiful? i know it's true but it's just hard to wrap my head around. if anything, the color and extra doors alone make it more of a jewel than 323's and zhp's combined.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.