BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm nearing the 60k mile scheduled maintenance and I don't plan on going back the stealer and getting raped. I think they want some ridiculous amount of $800 for the service. :thumbdwn:

Do you guys have any recommendations on an indy in the tri-state area? My first option was the Little Garage in Woodside, NY, which seems pretty reputable. Any rants or raves about them here? Any suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.

Also...what exactly does the 60k service consist of? Oil change, oil/air filter change, checking of spark plugs, wires, what else?

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I went to Motor Works West in Wyckoff, NJ. They did my inspection II for eithe 249 or 299. Might be an option if you drive to Jersey for work. I'd be curious how much Little Garage charges.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
orientblue3 said:
I went to Motor Works West in Wyckoff, NJ. They did my inspection II for eithe 249 or 299. Might be an option if you drive to Jersey for work. I'd be curious how much Little Garage charges.
Thanks. I went to MWW to have my suspension installed a couple of years ago. The Little Garage is a bit more convenient since I wouldn't have any way of getting to work after dropping the car off (unless you can give me a lift :idea: Haha.)

The Little Garage quoted me $300 for the 60k (Inspection II?) service, which sounds right on par with MWW. So glad I won't be spending $800!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not bad. Let me know how it turns out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts