E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Stunning shots! Summertime in Alaska eh? Do you have them in a larger resolution? I would love to use them as a backround picture.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
2nd pic is awsome! use a longer exposure rate it'll look even better!

·
Poor M3 Owner
615 Posts
damn the 2nd one is so nice!!!
where do u guys find these places to take pic?
omg just look at my crappy sig. that was the best place i can find.:sad: :sad:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
phil lol. there are plenty of places around to take pix like that. just gotta be creative! and a good cam!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, not summertime.....it was last week. I has been pretty mild latley......temps in the 40s most of the snow around town has melted (BTW this is a little unusual for winter)
Yes, I have the orginals in 1280x960.

Stunning shots! Summertime in Alaska eh? Do you have them in a larger resolution? I would love to use them as a backround picture

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My digital only does max of 8 seconds. Was taken at about 2.2-2.5f........
Remember it was only the light of the moon. One could bearly make out the mountains across the bay with the naked eye.
I plan on experimenting more with night shots as these are some of my first ever!

2nd pic is awsome! use a longer exposure rate it'll look even better!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dude, those are some sweet pics.....Gotta love that 2nd one.....good job :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Getagrip said:
My digital only does max of 8 seconds. Was taken at about 2.2-2.5f........
Remember it was only the light of the moon. One could bearly make out the mountains across the bay with the naked eye.
I plan on experimenting more with night shots as these are some of my first ever!

you can also use a higher ISO setting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts