E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, i'm actually in a bind. I am trying to figure out which lip spoiler or tail to get. I'm actually leaning toward the AC 3pcs lip spoiler, but i was wondering if there is anything out there that would look good on a 330ci coupe. I was also debating if i should get a CSL trunk, (since i love that look) i was also searching ebay and i found a tail that seems to give that csl effect, i was wondering your take on this, here are some pics of that tail i was talking about. I would post pics of the ac 3pc but i'm sure you all knw what it looks like:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how are the fittiments on those trunks? anyone know? i've had really bad experiences with non-oem parts and i would still like to keep my oem trunk. Oem CSL trunk would be great but then i woudl have to live in my car and thats doens't sound very fun :thumbup:

·
Bahn Burnah
2,353 Posts
kiddkynetik said:
how are the fittiments on those trunks? anyone know? i've had really bad experiences with non-oem parts and i would still like to keep my oem trunk. Oem CSL trunk would be great but then i woudl have to live in my car and thats doens't sound very fun :thumbup:
check with NICKACS he has one

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
3 piece all the way! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts