E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Limited edition 330ci? Huh?

8K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  saxual328ci 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

4 months ago I bought an 04 bmw330ci convertable. I love it, drives nice, fun with the top on or off and powerful! I have these emblems on the back that are; in order: three M stripes, gray, blue, and red. Right next to that is the word "Power" and under that is "limited edition" in a cursive emblem. I'm a bit confused about what this is. Was it made in a certain time period? Is it one of a kind? Is it fake? Lol I'm so curious, thanks so much in advance

#2 ·
Hey guys!

4 months ago I bought an 04 bmw330ci convertable. I love it, drives nice, fun with the top on or off and powerful! I have these emblems on the back that are; in order: three M stripes, gray, blue, and red. Right next to that is the word "Power" and under that is "limited edition" in a cursive emblem. I'm a bit confused about what this is. Was it made in a certain time period? Is it one of a kind? Is it fake? Lol I'm so curious, thanks so much in advance
That! :p

#3 ·
No! ITS NOT FAKE. What you have is a limited edition PPO Customized installment #1. Very rare! In fact its the only one I know of! PO is for Previous Power Owner. So the other owner added things to the car to make it to there liking, then added the emblems to let every know its the only one. The problem is they forgot the other custom options and just put emblems on. So its a Limited edition BMW with the Limited edition, power, M badge extra. Some get fender vents like Buick style, or Cadillac style, but mostly fake m3 vents. Your lucky and got off with just the auto zone LE tags. In order to save yourself from certain suicide I would take them off ASAP. All of them Power mostly but the LE and the M unless its actually an M. If its not an M and it says M then its a poser. I hope you don't want to be driving down the road with a poser holding your @$s at 60 MPH. Anyway welcome to the forums! This is all in good (or bad) humor. I hope you don't take it seriously, but really... take the emblems off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.