BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who reads this, can they post picture of the nicest angel eyes or demon eyes or whatevers? and tell me the brand too, i want them badly. Also smoked corners and smoked side turn signals, thx. :)

o, and i saw somewhere someone has xenon interior lighting. What's that? anyone have a picture of it?

·
I know all about that...
2,268 Posts
Since everyone is throwing in their pics, I thought I'd lay down my 2 cents. I'm running Herbs Fiberdesign setup. I get compliments daily on how bright they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
ARE THE ANGEL EYES A MISSION TO INSTALL?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've seen blue ones online, is it just a bulb replacement or something? btw, i have a 2002 330i, so the shape would b different right?

·
I know all about that...
2,268 Posts
umnitza said:
wow, this thread didn't look staged on anything.

Are you kidding me?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

Puhlease. It's not even a contest anymore.

Umnitza, I think your a good guy and a great vendor, I have bought from you before. But I think your the one who turned it into an ad for your kits. Just cuz a few people posted with fiberdesign kits doesn't mean it was staged. I understand you have a new kit out and your trying to promote it but don't put Herb down especially on a thread like this where there's no reason to. I can make my herbs kit look just like that if I change the bulb :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
GarrettF said:
I can do an angel eye install in 45 mins..wired and all..i have done it twice!
:bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Re: Thanks Cabby

umnitza said:
did u turn up the contrast on this pic? cause it seems so, since u can see the pixels. tisk tisk tisk. shame on u in attempt to make them seem brighter. =P hehee

HERB V3 REPRESENT Y'ALL. hehehe Free advertisement. Be thankful, i rarely do this. :tongue:

these are daytime pics. hehehe nighttime ofcourse brighter.

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,174 Posts
Re: Re: Thanks Cabby

m3kid said:

did u turn up the contrast on this pic? cause it seems so, since u can see the pixels. tisk tisk tisk. shame on u in attempt to make them seem brighter. =P hehee

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,174 Posts
umnitza said:
wow, this thread didn't look staged on anything.

Are you kidding me?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

Puhlease. It's not even a contest anymore.

The funny thing is...we had nothing to do with this.

"Staged" ??? Like we would even need to do something as childish as that. Puhhhhhhhlease.

Just wait until everyone sees the new DAE kit...

·
needs a new sig...
4,907 Posts
you are all really funny... Even thought i got a DAE kit can i be a certfied dde installer..i mean the kits cant be that different!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone know about the different colors, blue, regular, red...?

i saw on the fiberdesign site, what's the difference in the xenon, bi-xenon and halogen? aren't they all the xenon light bulb? maybe not the halogen, since i think that's the regular lamp, but what's the difference between bi-xenon and xenon?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts