E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great difference with this net setup on my car :str8pimpi although it took 10 days to get installed, the performance on the car is quite noticable. The Clutch delay valve had already been removed, light flywheel installed with uprated clutch. The clutch is better then the stock one but if I could do things over again , I would opt for a stronger clutch or another stage up on the clutch part. At idle the , it rattles like a rattlesnake. My car idles at about 750 or 850 RPM'S. If one were to raise the idle to around 1,000 RPM'S the Rattlesnake would go away! At 1,100-1,200 RPMS the rattle is compleely gone. The Acceleration from a dead stop with the Supercharger is now amazing, acceleration at 80 MPH is also amazing. The car seems to get better gas mileage as well. This upgrade is worth it for people serious about performance issues. Other then the 10 days time it took to get done, I am definitely happy with the kit, install and the way it is running. Have no problems as of now with the way car is running. :thumbup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts