BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
life quality bmw OR competition or BURDICK?, ANY EXPERIENCE,STORIES?(sales dept.)

life quality bmw OR competition BMW, ANY EXPERIENCE,STORIES?

·
Registered
84 Posts
ABSOLUTLY NOT Life Quality

Life quality BMW is by far the worst i have ever dealt with. Their prices arent that great and their service gets 1's down the line..

Put it this way.. i had my car there for service and they accidentally sprayed white paint all over it from front to back... they told me come back in a month or 2 when we have time and we will clean it off... My car had the measels for 2 months.. Plus it happened in june they fixed it in august.. so it baked in the sun for 2 months.. I also complained of my seatbelt unlocking to them and they wouldnt fix it.. after 2 complaints they just wouldnt fix it.. i got BMWNA involved.. they sent their tech.. he found the problem right away and LQBMW got written up for not doing a thorough job.

Go with openroad bmw in jersey.. or JMK i hear is excellent.

-Alex

·
Registered
198 Posts
mm

ya life quilty sucks !!!!
go to nj dealers they are much better... Difeo is very good and fast , if you go in for service they dont have long wait times at all .. really good
check em out
-mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just got my x-5 at competition I was not impressed with their response time and they dont seem to want customers. I had placed my order on the 330ci with Habberstad BMW in Huntington they are pretty good and a very high volume dealer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i got my 2002 330 ci coupe loaded for 41,500 .. they took off a crap load of money

call em up guys name is Gregg from Difeo

lata
mike

·
TWC Alumni
1,786 Posts
Word of advice, DO NOT GO TO LIFE QUALITY !!! Their service department recently went thru some major changes for the worse and all their service reps are a ssholes. Trust me :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

Remember, where you buy your car is where your entitled to getting a loaner when your car is in for service so go to one that preferrably closer to where you live.

I highly recommend Open Road Bmw in NJ

Alan

·
F22C1
973 Posts
one member( B ) on this board told me Competition was good for service. i dont have experience with them yet. i bought my car there cuz i loved their dealer badge :tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts