E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
========================================
When: Sunday, March 27 · 11:00am
Where: Floyd Bennett Field 50 Aviation Rd, NY 11234
========================================

We will be heading out to Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 07305
via Battery tunnel, make sure you have $5.50 in toll/Ez-Pass.

Other routes will be packed/have ****ed up conditions.

There will be $7.00 fee at the meet for parking (by meet creators, just FIY). You can bring a bag of change to pay that ****.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Sounds Cool Aleks...

1 1/2 hours should be enough time to get to Jersey. Approximately how far is the park from this meet spot?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds Cool Aleks...

1 1/2 hours should be enough time to get to Jersey. Approximately how far is the park from this meet spot?
Under 50 minutes, we are taking battery tunnel to west side and it's 10 minutes away from NJ. I want to get there early so people who know each other get spots together and don't spread around the whole lot

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Under 50 minutes, we are taking battery tunnel to west side and it's 10 minutes away from NJ. I want to get there early so people who know each other get spots together and don't spread around the whole lot
Ahh perfect. You sir are a very smart man. Good thinking dude.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wont you guys have to take the Holland Tunnel as well? Cuz i can meet you guys by the tunnel if thats the case.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im in.... see you guys there..:woot:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts