E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The weather is finally breaking and it is time for all of us to come out of hibernation at E46 Fanatics, E90 Posts, Bimmerfest, and S1000RR Forums to all get together for the first time in 2011 at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, NJ. This will be the first time we will have not only BMW's participating, but BMW motorcycles and motorcycles from every and any category. I am personally going to bring both of my 2011 BMW S1000RR's and one of them will be drag racing in Myrtle Beach, SC as "The Jersey Hellraiser." A permit will also be provided for this meet so the park polizei will not be able to make us disperse like last year. Holler up and let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already have one sport bike crew from Philly that is very interested that has over 50 members.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will also contact Cross Country BMW Cycles in Metuchen, NJ where I bought my bikes and I'm sure they have plenty of BMW motorcycle owners that would come to an event like this.

·
Registered
439 Posts
In!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
If I finish fixing my car by then I'll swing by, what time?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
oh gosh, S1000RR Forums? I'm not going now. Why? Because my boss will be there with 2-3 of his S1000RRs

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
All motorcycles are allowed and you will not believe the response of motorcycle clubs in New Jersey and the Philadelphia area already. The meet will probaly start at 1:00 PM on March 27th, but once we get the permit later this week more and final information will be posted. So get your winter wheels off your BMW's, this will be a good time.

1 - 20 of 298 Posts