BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember someone posting a few weeks ago about letting their car sit for a long time...well...I was kinda worried about leaving my car at college for 4 weeks while I was at home up north....I thought it wouldnt start...but just got back today started up fine, a little dirty but....not even anything outta the ordinary and just hit a year old!....it also had a full tank of gas in it.....:thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
You should check your tires for flat spots and tire pressure

·
Registered
262 Posts
I havent left my car sitting for that long yet. Soon I will be coming home soon from germany for a month and I was scared to leave it sitting for that long. I was going to give it to my boy to hold but, if you had a chance at the autobahn wouldnt you try to see what it has. I dont want that to happen either. Thanks to you BG I will take my chances with leaving it sitting.

·
Registered
489 Posts
The temp might have somethgn to do with it. I live in a mild climate, San Diego, and have left my car sitting for 3 weeks. When I got back from vacation, it started up perfectly fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts