E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2004 330i with the bi-xenon lights and had the same problem. Those "flash to pass" lights are just that, they do NOT come on at any other time. The Bi-xenon lights in our year model and older had a fatal flaw, the projector bowls were made of a material that melted over time due to the high temp of the Xenon bulbs. Bad news is BMW won't recall them, more bad news, they are about $1200 each; GOOD NEWS, Lightwerkz does a projector replacement for about $600 for both lights. I just had mine done last week and they are better than new! Talk to Caesar at Lightwerkz.com. All you do is remove your headlight assemblies (4 screws and about 30 minutes), then have UPS package them and mail them to Lightwerkz. Depending on where you are located (I am in Virginia Beach, it took 4 days) you get them back pretty quick. Re-install them and do a quick alignment on them (5 minutes) and you are back in business. The $600 I mentioned earlier is shipping and everything. Good luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.