·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking to get projector head lights for my E36 from procarparts.com and I was looking for some bulbs that would give me the xenon look for the projector part of the heads.. u know? what would you guys go with?

·
call me kev :D
5,512 Posts
nascam said:
I am looking to get projector head lights for my E36 from procarparts.com and I was looking for some bulbs that would give me the xenon look for the projector part of the heads.. u know? what would you guys go with?
like BMWERKEN said.. get the spp bulbs.. they are awesome

·
call me kev :D
5,512 Posts
nascam said:
One last question.. would you recommend replacing the bulbs in my high beems and fogs too with these bulbs?
lol.. come on, it's all personal preference, if you like them, get it, you don't need us to tell you how to dress right?

if it were for my car, i would get xenon lowbeam, stock high beam, HID or SPP bulbs for fog

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ahhaha thanks for the suggestions..

the only reason I asked you is because I think your car looks amazing :bow: in your sig... so i can tell you have style and would know wat's cool.. see, im only 16, and am not too keen on wat is considered sick by euro tuners.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.