E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im going to put red leds in the grill and the under grill and also the grill right infront of the windshield. my car is black. i know how to do the electronic work, but i was wondering if neone thought it would look good, or if ne one has done it?

·
Registered
572 Posts
you sir, are a *****

*edit* ok its been "censored"...lol...well it starts with rice and ends with an r

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for shows i thought it would be a nice touch to give the car accent because it sets off the red calipers and makes is look agressive dont u think?

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,218 Posts
are you going to talk into your wrist-watch too michael knight?

·
Registered
73 Posts
well if you think it looks good, then by all means, do it. but a lot of people on this forum is going to tell you its too r-i-c-e-y

·
Registered
447 Posts
Try it out, take some pics, post it in the showroom. Too many people on the forum are afraid of lights for fear of becoming "r1cy". Who cares if its r1cy just so long as it looks good.

·
Registered
717 Posts
There goes the neighborhood!

It used to be people drove BMW's for their performance and style... upgrades were done to improve the power, handling or comfort.

But now... sheesh!

IS NOTHING SACRED!!!????

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
if you want to do i, then do it, SCREW what everyone says, SCREW them if they hate it, if YOU like it thats all that matters

·
Registered
0 Posts
thesethoughtsru said:
if you want to do i, then do it, SCREW what everyone says, SCREW them if they hate it, if YOU like it thats all that matters
Seriously bro!

Isn't peer-pressure supposed to stop after high school??

Try it out and see if you like it! You don't like it, take it off!

Post some pics... Bet you anything that even if you end up not liking it, some others on this forum will, even if they won't admit it!!

Anyways, more power to you if you decide to try it.

Kamshaft :)

·
Registered
19,812 Posts
isnt that what mercedes did to the E55 AMG at auto shows, to make it look like a beast lurks under the hood :rofl:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
sm330ci said:
Im going to put red leds in the grill and the under grill and also the grill right infront of the windshield. my car is black. i know how to do the electronic work, but i was wondering if neone thought it would look good, or if ne one has done it?
That is the greatest Mod I have ever heard of!!!!!:bow::bow::bow:

waynes_world.jpg

No offense whatsoever Bro

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
no has to be such a dick about this. i say try it if you dont like it then OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you might have to take it off :rofl: worth a shot if you have a vision.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts