BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
hey guys, ive got a set of smoked LED tail lights i bought of jason for my sedan, ive noticed that my left indicator has a few blown LED's in them as only 6 of the working lights light up, i was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem
How old are they? If they're still in warranty, get Jason to sort them. If not, then you're probably just unlucky. I had part of my right side indicator go after about 2 years too. They're a sealed unit so the only option is replace.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive had them for about 9-10 months now but i also have a blown high beam at the moment and have noticed the problem since that blew so i dunno if its got anything to do with that

·
Banned
463 Posts
Damn, that is sweet service, anyway to add to the forum, alot of these aftermarket ones die, fast. No idea why. Buy a new battery maybe. My old battery kept blowing globes for my brakes and indicators. They weren't LED btw. Just a thought.

·
Registered
357 Posts
My left hand side rear indicator has also had a row stop working... grr 10 month old too. Shame I didn't by these from Jason :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have about 6 rows gone out on my coupe's lhs led rear as well. What price for new ones?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts