E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Hey guys, I've found this LCM in my neighbourhood and was wondering if I can use this to activate my LEDH. It is from a 2004 bmw E46 model. I've also asked if they are adaptive headlights and xenon capable as mine currently are and he said yes.
You'll have to recode the lsz to your car using pa soft then use ncs expert to code your default options. The newer lsz's are with VO instead of ZCS

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
The guy who i am purchasing it from said that the car already had the LEDs and the adaptive headlight with Xenon. So I am assuming I only need PA to do a VIN change. However,if need be with NCS expert I should be good to go after that
It's Vin and mileage.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
also, anyone advanced member has any idea why the LED tail lights are not turning on at all. I have my eBay plug play kit for the connection?
I say it's your LCM. When I was doing reading yesterday, a member said that it wouldn't work with the old LCM because BMW never thought they would be putting LEDs. The newer LCM knows how to manage the LEDs

·
Registered
8,188 Posts

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
That LCM is not adaptive xenon. It would have DYN on the label where it says ALC. The LCM you have is a halogen LCM.
It should still be codable with ncs-expert, right?

1 - 6 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.