Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
154 Posts
are there pictures of these

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
oh man, i saw a m3 with these lights today, they look really cool in person.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am actually going to call DT BMW my friend works for BMW Canada as a Master Tech, and I called him but he said he can only get stuff for his "7er" and his wifes grrr. But he told me to call DT BMW and speak to this parts mgr and tell him he sent me so I will see what the price is and post it here tomorrow!!

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2L8-IWON said:
I am actually going to call DT BMW my friend works for BMW Canada as a Master Tech, and I called him but he said he can only get stuff for his "7er" and his wifes grrr. But he told me to call DT BMW and speak to this parts mgr and tell him he sent me so I will see what the price is and post it here tomorrow!!
I believe the price is $390 w/all the parts. That's what I read from roadfly. (p/n source is from roadfly)

·
Registered
56 Posts
advan24r said:

I believe the price is $390 w/all the parts. That's what I read from roadfly. (p/n source is from roadfly)
No kidding, Ouch, but that is also US not cdn pesos. umm thats like what $650 CDN!!!! Waaa Whoo Gatta Love this place :(

but still remeber how much it was for the E36 to get the Euro Tails before. We all paid pretty close to that when they first came out. It is jsut plain and simple either ya wana be the first on the block or not..... I still want them!!!!!

·
Top2Bottom
922 Posts
me wants me want me wants....me gonna get!!!! wooo hooo!!!! wonder if my stupid dealer is smart enough to do this for me...or should i go through pacific or cutter???\
ahh who knows!!!!

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those that are in the process of getting them, can you keep us posted and confirm it's just a simple plug and play w/these parts. I'm definitely interested on gettin a set.

·
Site Sponsor
18,526 Posts
Ok, in all seriousness, I'm willing to set up a group buy on this direct from my source.

I have already emailed him the part numbers, there is a VERY good chance that with all the work, we can probably get them in for $100 less than that price. But I'll only know when I return a quote from them.

This won't be like the Xenons, because those I'm still not clear which parts are required AND they are 3 weeks backordered as of my last correspondence with them on Friday.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
umnitza said:
Ok, in all seriousness, I'm willing to set up a group buy on this direct from my source.

I have already emailed him the part numbers, there is a VERY good chance that with all the work, we can probably get them in for $100 less than that price. But I'll only know when I return a quote from them.

This won't be like the Xenons, because those I'm still not clear which parts are required AND they are 3 weeks backordered as of my last correspondence with them on Friday.

good man...let us know:thumbup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in. I think I get like 15% off with my BMWCCA card. Hopefully this will be lower.

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
bender said:
damn $400 for rear lights.... ouch
my clears cost me 290. i guess a littl emore for led makes sense

1 - 20 of 110 Posts