BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OG PapaSmurf
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my LED tails in, hooked up the adaptive brake light module, and everything works, lights come on, blinkers work, etc. But my problem is that the lights seem to hace a glitch, they blink real fast, and sometimes the turn signal will flicker real quick. Has anyone else experience this. they looked so good, and i had to take them out due to this. Please helpl...

Thanks, Walter

·
Mod Squad
12,558 Posts
Doesn't a dealership have to flash something in the ECU or something like that? Maybe that's why they're blinking fast... :dunno: Ordinarily when folks swap out bulbs and stuff and they blink fast it's a difference in the current draw. As a last resort I'd suggest adding some resistors to add to the load, but other folks have done the conversion successfully so I'd think that it maybe something dealer related. Good luck. :thumbup:

·
OG PapaSmurf
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the blinker do blink fast cause the car thinks the bulbds are blown. I still have to get the LCM to fix that, but what im getting is a really quick flicker in the brake lights, and sometimes the turn signals. I know alot of guys have done this swap without the lcm, and they work. this is driving me nuts, i was soo siked when i put them on, it made the car look soo much better in the rear, now there just sitting in a box..:sad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts