BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
kinda blingy IMO but there is the Umnitza option if you want to go L.E.D.s. That is the route I went and could not be happier. So much for the the bulbs going out every other month and I got mine in white.

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
kinda blingy IMO but there is the Umnitza option if you want to go L.E.D.s. That is the route I went and could not be happier. So much for the the bulbs going out every other month and I got mine in white.
The V4 LED bulbs you got are not $8 less on special this month.
They are the brightest ones on the market, these are the brightest by at least 20-30 % :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I haven't taken any pictures, but I have the smoked/amber ones. I absolutely love them, because the fREAKEN work! The bulbs went off on me ever other day if the car rattled briefly over bumps and stuff. I'm glad that I don't have to open my hood every single time that dang left blinker went out.

Also, I don't think it looks ricey at all, and in fact it adds more appeal in my opinion.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
391 Posts
this is what you went with ?

http://umnitza.com/umnitza-umnitza-predator-turn-signal-bulbs-p-292.html

so your bulbs never go out, no problems?
NEVER had a problem with them. They are amazingly bright. I also have their angel eyes and highly reccomend them over any other ae setup out there. I will not order lighting needs from anyone else. I have had my ae set up for about four years now and no signs of wear or any issues. Had the turns for about 1.5 years and same. Also have their license plate lights and a few other odds and ends from them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts