E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Hello ..

I have a set of the 66 LED Angel Eyes from Jason @ Euro Division..

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get these installed?
Or if anyone is willing to do this for me ? Yes I'll Pay of course!!!!
(Obviously in Melbourne)

I was previously told to give "[email protected]" a call but have had no response..

I'm really itching to get these Angels eyes onn!!! :excited:
They been sitting on my coffee table at home for about a month now..

Also.. I do want them to be installed so that the lights fade on & off when I lock and unlock the car.. And i want these lights to be turned on aliong with the parking lights switch..

Any help or guidance would be MUCH Appreciated... :thumbup:

Ps. Apologies if this has already been covered or whatever :blah:

·
Registered
681 Posts
You can do it yourself - It's not hard.

I wish Jason shipped out wiring diagrams with the kit though, as the wiring is not normal.
The unit somehow gets power from the signal wires when the power wire (on the other side of the relay) has the inline fuse removed, which should NEVER happen.

The effect of the fuse is therefore redundant if the unit maintains power without a fuse plugged in.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I just finished installing my AEs from ED - facelift vert, ran my trigger off the ECU so they're on all the time. Much easier job on sedans/pre-facelifts: no baking required!

·
Registered
944 Posts
You can do it yourself - It's not hard.

I wish Jason shipped out wiring diagrams with the kit though, as the wiring is not normal.
The unit somehow gets power from the signal wires when the power wire (on the other side of the relay) has the inline fuse removed, which should NEVER happen.

The effect of the fuse is therefore redundant if the unit maintains power without a fuse plugged in.
Now I'm gonna pull out MY fuse & see what happens...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just bought mine today and going to install them tommorow Jason sent me a instation guide so I'll see how it goes if it's easy to do in happy to help

·
Banned
63 Posts
I bought led indicators to go along with the lights. They just complete the whole installation...
I got them installed professionally 200 bux for indicators and lights. Kind of a rip of but gives me a clear piece of mind that no break in circuit will occur.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Electrics and I just don't mingle. So I took the choice of paying someone in case something goes wrong I dont have to feel guilty.

I dono mate...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ohhh I just can't wait to get them on...
Anyways, Jason is gonna try and organise someone to install him for me! He really does look after his customers !

I just bought mine today and going to install them tommorow Jason sent me a instation guide so I'll see how it goes if it's easy to do in happy to help
Let me know how you go! :)

Electrics and I just don't mingle.
Me Also!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bought the whole setup from jason LED tail lights, LED reverse and plate lights, clear blinkers n indicators, HID angel eyes. Good deal and good service. Have been back to jason for dynavin n pther stuff.

For remote on (lights in during lock and unlock and open doors) u need to wire it to the footwells. Alan @ Promax did that for me. Actual installation by my sisters boyfriend (who is a mechanic) and I did it with the instructions provided by Jason.

I had to do some filing to retrofit the headlights but it's all good.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got my Angel Eyes installed today.. Done by Alan @ Promax which I'd definitly recommend ..
Great guy, even agreed with me prior to arrival to let me pay him "discretely".. :shhh: .. because I told my missus it was free .. woops.. :eeps:
We're moving from St Albans into our new apartment in the CBD this weekend so we trying to save a bit of money so yeah Im not meant to spend money on my car for a few months but just couldnt resist... :blah: ..

The Quality of the lights are AMAZING, BRIGHT and WHITE.. I just couldnt be any happier..

For anyone contemplating on which Angel Eyes to buy then I definitly suggest the ones I got which is the 66 SMD LED Kit from Jason @ Euro Division. :thumbsup:
Keep in mind This kit is for my 02 330i facelift so it may and be a slightly different kit for different years, models or shape

Without a doubt the best mod for your car for only $100 something (cant remember exactly) .

However 'i think' as a result of the installation, might be my car or may be due to installation but anyway My left side mirror doesnt work any more? In terms of electrical wise.. ?
So I cant adjust the viewing angles and it wont automatically tilt when in reverse.. But my right side mirror is fine..
Im sure this is just a minor thing and I'll get it sorted out very soon...

I'll post pics once I can take some decent photos :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well done, I hope your missus doesn't read the forums!
Can't see how the AE install could affect the mirror though. you don't even need to disconnect the battery to do the install. Maybe you could lift out the switch unit & check the connector is on properly? There's probably a fuse too, not sure if both mirrors run off the one fuse or whether they're separate...worth a look though.
HTH :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
looks good mate but should have gotten [email protected] automotive to do it... he is a forum sponser here and gives us all good rates :thumbsup:
awesom guy, good service, good pricing, good outcome!

·
Registered
824 Posts
agree with Pulo... Worx = angel eye expert and did a great job of mine with no error codes etc. Not many other places really do them or know what they are doing.

Looking good though!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah many people recomended Worx automotive as well and I actually called them too but the reason why I couldn't get them to do it for me is due to their trading hours Vs my working hours.. Unfortunately.. But Oh well, Im just glad their finally installed now and my Side mirrors are working properly now too.. .. .. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts