BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but couldnt find my answer.. how often should i apply leather cleaner and conditioner to my seats. My ride is only 3 mos old and i havent treated them yet...help me out bros.
:bow: :bow:
 

·
or is it just you?
Joined
·
606 Posts
When you bring your car in to the dealership for an interior detail, do they do that for you?
 

·
yuppie racing
Joined
·
1,899 Posts
I use maguiar's once a season, leather still looks and smells brand new. Just dont over do it, or your leather will be ruined, however if you notice a dirty spot on your seat it never hurts to clean it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Which Meguir's Do You Use?

NoVaDreier said:
I clean and condition mine every two weeks with either Lexol or Meguiar's.
Do you use "Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner" or the "Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Cleaner/Conditioner" ??
 

·
needs a new sig...
Joined
·
4,627 Posts
I bought seat covers to protect my leather..i treated them wait a day and put the seat covers on. Seat cover IMO is you best bet to keeping the leather in like noew condition for a long time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
GarrettF said:
I bought seat covers to protect my leather..i treated them wait a day and put the seat covers on. Seat cover IMO is you best bet to keeping the leather in like noew condition for a long time!
Now THAT is GHETTO! lol
 

·
needs a new sig...
Joined
·
4,627 Posts
Ghetto..hardly! Those are custom made imported sheepskin seat covers. They fit the SP seats perfectly and cost me an arm and a leg to buy them!..any fanatic who has seen/been in my has fallen in love wiht how well they match/feel even if they wouldnt purchase them themsleves. Ghetto is the exact opposite of what they are!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
GarrettF said:
Ghetto..hardly! Those are custom made imported sheepskin seat covers. They fit the SP seats perfectly and cost me an arm and a leg to buy them!..any fanatic who has seen/been in my has fallen in love wiht how well they match/feel even if they wouldnt purchase them themsleves. Ghetto is the exact opposite of what they are!
Might as well not even have leather..... that kinda reminds me of those ol' school plush cadillac interiors...

:dunno:
 

·
needs a new sig...
Joined
·
4,627 Posts
Mimo330ci said:


Might as well not even have leather..... that kinda reminds me of those ol' school plush cadillac interiors...

:dunno:
All winter long with the salt outside and the roughness of soem peoples jackets it pays to protect your leather as best you can so that you can enjoy it in the summer months. I opted not to get heated seats so i could get seat covers that would be purposeful 2 fold, protect the leather and keep me warm..they are really comfortable and i do not slide around like you would tink in the seats!
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top